- Level 5 Master Performance Coach
- 18 Years coaching experience
- Suffolk LTA Head County Coach
- Previous Academy Head coach at Ipswich Sports Club
- Over 10 years coaching experience working in Spain
- He has travelled extensively to tournaments ranging from ITF Futures/Challengers, Tennis Europe Events, ITF Juniors, Nike Junior Tour, Rafael Nadal Tour, as well as many others
- Mike has spent the last 7 years directing the Nuevo Nivel Tennis Academy under the Leadership of Juan Ros
- 10 years at Ipswich Sports Club
- Over 15 years coaching experience
- Suffolk Coach of the Year in 2016 & 2017 and shortlisted for British Coach of the Year in 2015
- Chris has had great success at Regional and National level, coaching a number of National level junior players
Lee has long been established as one of the leading coaches in England, having set up a successful coaching programme at Ardleigh Hall. Lee was a highly ranked player, reaching a career high in the World top 30. He is also well known for his work with SquashTV as one of their main commentators.
The Ipswich Sports Club Squash & Racketball Academy is delighted to have Lee working with their elite national juniors on a regular basis.
Kristian has recently started his coaching journey to give back to the game he has loved for over 25 years. Kristian has represented his County at all levels and competed nationally as a junior, whilst playing regularly in ISC 1 team. This has given him a unique insight into how to improve all aspects of the game to progress to the next level. Kristian’s friendly technical approach will enable you to develop your game in order to bring results and enjoyment whatever your goals.
£15 per 45 minute session (pairs & groups available).
Emily organises & runs the Schools & Junior Programme. She has a wealth of experience in sports development & is also the Norwegian Assistant National Coach and a leading coach with Suffolk Squash.
Emily is a former Club Ladies’ Champion and has competed on the WSA and BSPA tours. Emily is currently one of the Suffolk Coaches working with the Junior team and has been instrumental in increasing the number of girls playing the game.
£25 per 45minute session (pairs & groups available).
I am a client friendly and results driven Personal Trainer who is passionate about the ability of exercise to enhance your life both in a physical and mental capacity. I have worked in the fitness industry for many years, but am recently returning to work after having a baby.
I have had to rebuild my body slowly since the birth and this has given me increased empathy for those either new or returning to exercise, an enhanced understanding of building a balanced, strong and mobile body and a renewed passion for exercise as part of a holistic approach to health.
I work with clients of all ages and abilities, so whether you are looking to transform your approach to exercise and nutrition to help tackle obesity, or just lose that last stubborn stone, whether you are looking to tone up or increase your muscle mass, if you are training for a specific sporting event or just want to get a little bit fitter, or are looking to feel better within yourself – I will specifically tailor a plan to suit your needs, through our one on one sessions and your own training.
I also work a great deal with Pilates which is fantastic for strength, mobility and flexibility with a particular focus on improving core muscles and I utilise this form a great deal when working with those with specific injuries or complaints, such as lower back pain or those looking to improve their posture.
- Level 4 Diploma in Specialist Exercise (low back pain)
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training and Business Planning
- Level 3 Diploma in Mat-Based Pilates
- Level 3 Diploma in Yoga
- Level 3 Adapting Exercise for Independently Active Older People
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Applying Principles of Nutrition to a Physical Activity Programme
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Level 2 Fitness Instructing
In addition to Personal Training, Vienna teaches many group exercise classes both at Ipswich Sports Club and in the locality in styles including Yoga, Insanity®, Zumba®, Group Cycling, Circuits, Legs, Bums & Tums and Pilates.
Dave is a certified Level 4 Strength & Conditioning Coach with 4 years experience working with Junior athletes and individual clients of all ages. He has been working with the ISC Tennis Academy athletes delivering group Strength & Conditioning sessions.
Additionally he has worked with a number of clients ranging from those in their early teens through to those in their later years, who wish to improve their strength and mobility for both improved performance and injury prevention in their sport and maintaining their strength and mobility for everyday tasks.
Dave has recently completed a Strength & Conditioning Mentorship programme, headed up by the head of Strength & Conditioning of Leeds Metropolitan University and other mentors who have trained Olympic athletes. This was a very comprehensive course taking the students through the entire athlete training cycle. The course has led to a Level 4 Coach & Practitioner award and the opportunity for progression to a Master Coach in Strength & Conditioning.
Dave works with individuals with a range of goals, from increasing sports performance, recovery from injury, losing weight through to improving fitness and health. He works with people either on a 1:1 set-up or in small groups. He strives to provide a high quality service which includes planning a detailed programme which will take into consideration past experience, personal requirements and commitments.
Health and fitness is my Passion and I want to share that with others. I specialise in weight loss, muscle tone, lower back pain, core strengthening, pre and post natal and the elderly. I work with clients of all ages and abilities, tailoring sessions to suit the’re needs.
- Level 4 lower back pain specialist
- Level 3 exercise referral instructor
- Level 3 pre and post natal instructor
- Pre and post Natal Nutrition
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Postural assessment and corrective exercise
- Senior Fitness Specialisation
- Exercise and Nutrition for weight loss
- Core Training, Kettlebell, Suspension (TRX) Training
With over 15 years industry experience, I have a great passion for sport and fitness. With this knowledge and experience I can educate you on how to exercise safely and supplement your workout plan with proper nutrition. Goal setting is crucial, and with my help, I can motivate you to achieve those goals with a personalised training programme. I communicate well, I’m enthusiastic, creative and most of all, fun to work with.
- Level 3 NVQ diploma in Personal Training
- NASM Certified PT
- Level 3 Leisure Management
- Kettlebell, Spin, Bootcamp Instructor
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
Ipswich Sports Club
Henley Road, Ipswich
Keep up to date
Our Latest News
- 4th January 2021 - 10:11 pmClub Closure Update re National Lockdown January 2021
- 30th December 2020 - 3:30 pmClub Closure following Tier 4 Announcement
- 18th December 2020 - 4:56 pm2020 Christmas Opening Hours
- 18th December 2020 - 4:47 pmMEMBER NOTICE – Club Update following Tier 2 Announcement
- 30th November 2020 - 5:43 pmClub re-Opens 2.12.2020 – Important information for Members