Dear Club Members
*NEW* updated COVID-19 guidelines from Thursday, 24 September 2020
Following the Government announcement this week please find below some changes now required by the Club to meet the new guidelines – we ask all members to adhere to and assist with the new procedures:
ON ARRIVAL AT RECEPTION
– The Club’s unique NHS Track and Trace QR code is now displayed in the reception area for customers to self check-in. This can be completed by downloading the NHS App on your phone/device and scanning the code via a QR reader on your phone/device then completing the form. The App is due to go live tomorrow, 24 September 2020, however if for any reason the App does not work, please continue to check in at reception in the usual way.
BAR & FOOD
– Members entering the Club for the bar or catering are asked to wear face coverings on entering the building, face coverings can be removed when seated at a table when eating or drinking.
– The Club will be introducing table service from Thursday, 24 September for all orders. Customers are asked to make the bar staff aware when they arrive and where they will be sitting. Members will need to place their orders by filling in one of the order forms provided at each table and alerting the bar staff when ready to make their purchase.
– Members can continue to socialise in a group of up to 6 people maximum from different households; social distancing should still be maintained when meeting with others.
SPORTS & FITNESS
– Members entering the Club for sports and fitness are advised to wear face coverings before and after their activity or in areas where social distancing cannot be maintained.
Members are not required to wear face coverings whilst exercising.
All other current COVID-19 guidelines will remain in place but as a reminder please do not come to the Club if you feel unwell.
It has been great seeing a lot of members back using the facilities over the last few weeks. Restarting some of the tennis and squash programmes and food events by The Courtside Bistro has brought back some normality to our everyday lives.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and patience in these difficult times.
On behalf of the Club Executive Board