How to score
- The squash league use PAR (aka ‘American’) point a rally scoring.
- The Premier League will play the best of 5 games to 11 points, playing to two clear points at 10-10. All other divisions will play the best of 5 games to 15 points, playing two clear points at 14-14.
- The Racketball Leagues are all PAR (Point a Rally) to 11.
England Squash & Racketball have updated the guidance they give on which ball we should be using:
- Elite players competing in national championships, regional and county premier leagues should be encouraged to play with the black ball.
- Players competing in leagues below premier leagues should use the blue ball, unless both players agree/prefer to use the black.
- All recreational players should use the blue ball.
- The balls that are currently approved by ESR at both the Blue and Black specification are Dunlop, Price and Tecnifibre.
Interested in joining a league?
For all league enquiries fill out the form below or contact reception on 01473 251143