- Matches are to be played over 2 short sets + 1 Championship Tie-Break as the third set:
- Sets 1 & 2: first to 4 games or with 2 games clear at 3-3 or a normal Tie-Break at 4-4
- Set 3:a Championship Tie-Break only so first to 10 points or 2 points clear at 9-9.
- Players are responsible for organising their matches and supplying balls.
- All matches must be played within the allotted timescale.
- Players will be removed from the leagues from the next cycle if no matches are played.
- The leagues will run calendar monthly unless otherwise advised due to holiday periods; strictly no extensions.
- In the case of dispute, please contact the Tennis League Master on the details below.
- Players aged 14-17 years will be permitted to enter the leagues at the Tennis League Master’s discretion.
- The top player will be promoted by 2 divisions, the second player will be promoted by 1 division and vice versa for the bottom 2 players.
- If 2 players have equal scores at the end of the cycle, the players will be positioned according to the score between them.
- 3 points will be added for a Win, 1 point for every Match Played, 1 point will be added for Playing all your games, 1 point for every Set Won.
- The Tennis League Master reserves the right to amend the leagues as and when new or additional playersenter depending on their playing level.
- Good luck, have fun and enjoy your Tennis!
Good luck, have fun and enjoy your Tennis!
Membership Tour / Enquiry Form
Please fill out the form below. This will help us to discuss and choose the right membership for you.