November 2020 COVID-19 Lockdown
Dear Club Members
With the Club’s facilities closing this evening at 9.00pm in line with the Government lockdown we would like to take this opportunity to remind members of the following:
Members on Monthly memberships will not be charged for December 2020; members on Annual memberships will be compensated for the period of closure on their next membership renewal date. We will take care of this administration our end so you do not need to cancel your direct debits or do anything more at this stage. If you have paid for an activity (eg. Tennis course) in full or part and we have been unable to run the activity, we will carry these payments over to future activities so please do keep your receipt.
With the Club closed and staff on furlough as from 9.00pm this evening, there will be no staff on duty to answer member enquiries, however we envisage a skeleton team will be returning to their duties shortly before we re-open on 3 December 2020. Please visit our website for new updates https://ipswichsportsclub.co.uk/news.
We have been contacted by a number of members regarding how to make a donation in lieu of membership – any member wishing to do so can make a donation by setting up a payment via standing order or one-off payment using the following Club Bank details, with DONATION, your surname and/or membership number as shown as the reference:
Account Name: Ipswich Sports Club 2020 Ltd
Bank Name: LLOYDS BANK PLC
Sort Code: 30-94-55
Account No: 24053363
Reference No: DONATION SURNAME 1234
Finally, on behalf of the Club Board, I would like to thank you the members for your valued support throughout 2020 and please do stay safe during the lockdown. We will very much look forward to welcoming you all back soon.
Dear Club Members
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 31 October 2020, the Executive have met to consider the closure of facilities and membership arrangements.
Whilst we are awaiting LTA guidance on whether outdoor tennis activity between two individuals will be permitted, we are expecting parliament to uphold the decision to close all lesure/sports clubs by end of the day, Wednesday, 4 November 2020. We are therefore advising members that we plan to shut the Club buildings again and furlough the staff as of Thursday, 5 November 2020. If we are able to offer outdoor tennis we will of course provide an update on this as soon as we can.
This lockdown is somewhat different to last time in that we believe it will only last for a month. We would ask that members bear with us as we propose to collect the Monthly Direct Debit for November 2020 but we will not be collecting for December 2020.
The previous arrangements will apply to Annual Memberships.
We have not increased subscription levels for five years and this has had an impact on our overall revenues and we still have running costs and repairs to meet.
We will update members with further news as time goes on.
Dear Club Members
*NEW* updated COVID-19 guidelines from Thursday, 24 September 2020
Following the Government announcement this week please find below some changes now required by the Club to meet the new guidelines – we ask all members to adhere to and assist with the new procedures:
ON ARRIVAL AT RECEPTION
– The Club’s unique NHS Track and Trace QR code is now displayed in the reception area for customers to self check-in. This can be completed by downloading the NHS App on your phone/device and scanning the code via a QR reader on your phone/device then completing the form. The App is due to go live tomorrow, 24 September 2020, however if for any reason the App does not work, please continue to check in at reception in the usual way.
BAR & FOOD
– Members entering the Club for the bar or catering are asked to wear face coverings on entering the building, face coverings can be removed when seated at a table when eating or drinking.
– The Club will be introducing table service from Thursday, 24 September for all orders. Customers are asked to make the bar staff aware when they arrive and where they will be sitting. Members will need to place their orders by filling in one of the order forms provided at each table and alerting the bar staff when ready to make their purchase.
– Members can continue to socialise in a group of up to 6 people maximum from different households; social distancing should still be maintained when meeting with others.
SPORTS & FITNESS
– Members entering the Club for sports and fitness are advised to wear face coverings before and after their activity or in areas where social distancing cannot be maintained.
Members are not required to wear face coverings whilst exercising.
All other current COVID-19 guidelines will remain in place but as a reminder please do not come to the Club if you feel unwell.
It has been great seeing a lot of members back using the facilities over the last few weeks. Restarting some of the tennis and squash programmes and food events by The Courtside Bistro has brought back some normality to our everyday lives.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and patience in these difficult times.
On behalf of the Club Executive Board
Following the announcement made on Wednesday that the Club will be re-opening on Monday, 27 July 2020, we are pleased to be able to now provide further updates along with our full guidance:
- The gym booking system is now live and bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance. Only members aged 17 years and above can book the gym and this must be done online. Children aged 14-16 years can only use the gym with a parent and booking for this category only is via reception.
- The squash booking system is now live for bookings starting from 9.00am on Monday, 27 July 2020, however please note members who made bookings prior to today will need to check and most likely re-book their session due to system updates. Squash court bookings are based on 45 minutes play with a 15 minute buffer to the next game.
- Members can cancel their bookings online via the future bookings area at the bottom of the booking screen.
FULL GUIDANCE NOTES
Prior to attending the Club
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste
Members should arrive in their sports kit ready to play and go straight to their court, gym or class. Please bring your own water bottle and keep this with you at all times.
The amended, temporary opening times of the Club are 8.00am to 9.00pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 7.00pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Memberships will restart from Monday, 27 July 2020.
- Monthly paying members subscriptions will be drawn from early August 2020.
- Annual paying members; for those who lapsed during the Club closure, we will be contacting you regarding renewal; all Annual members will be compensated for the time lost due to the closure at their next renewal date.
- We are experiencing a high volume of member enquiries and would ask members to please be patient whilst we respond as soon as we can. If you have any questions regarding your membership, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The entrance to the Club is now one-way with no return.
- Once entering the Club there will be clearly marked signage for where to stand whilst waiting to be checked in via reception.
- As part of our extra procedures staff will take members details for track and trace purposes and take a very quick temperature reading (procedures will be reviewed at regular intervals).
- Please be patient with staff as they carry out these procedures.
- Members may then enter the bar (one-way – no return) or enter the corridor to the toilets/gym etc (one-way – no return).
- All children must be accompanied by a parent at all times and parents must ensure they abide by the one-way system. (Under no circumstances can children roam/run around the Club unsupervisesd).
- Members are asked not to enter the Club Offices at any time.
- If you need to contact a manager, please email them on the appropriate email address displayed in the Club.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and/or visors where appropriate to carry out their duties.
- Members are asked not to interfere with staff procedures.
- Members must respect social distancing measures around Club staff at all times.
- The bar will be open from 9.00am to 9.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 7.00pm Saturday and Sunday.
- The till points are clearly marked out and members must queue accordingly whilst social distancing.
- Hot drinks served in takeaway cups, soft drinks served in single use plastic cups, wine served in single use plastic glasses, bottled beer served with single use plastic glasses.
- Snacks will be available.
- Draft beer will not be available at this time – we will update members asap.
- The Courtside Bistro are planning to restart their food service from Friday, 7 August 2020 and there will be a takeaway sandwich service available from Tuesday, 28 July 2020, further updates to follow.
- Contactless payments only.
- Only member who have registered for track and trace at Reception may re-enter the Bar via the patio doors, otherwise the patio doors is an exit only.
- Members must only socialise indoors with members of up to two households (anyone in your support bubble counts as one household).
- Members must only socialise outdoors in a group of up to six people from different households, or in larger groups if everyone is exclusively from one or two households.
- Members must limit interaction with anyone outside their group even you see other people you know.
- There is reduced capacity for indoor seating, and members are advised to use the outdoor areas.
- Please do not move the furniture as this has been arranged for social distancing.
- Members must not stand/socialise at the bar.
- Members must not congregate in the bar.
- Water bottles will no longer be refilled at the bar.
- The men’s, ladies and disabled toilets will be available for use.
- Due to social distancing use of the changing rooms is to be avoided by members at all times but will be available to those with disabilities or special needs. Showers, Sauna and Steam Rooms will not be available at this time.
- The gym opening times are 8.00am to 8.55pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 6.55pm Saturday and Sunday.
- The gym has a new hourly bookable capacity of 12 people. We will carry out regular monitoring in the gym and update our risk assessments as required.
- Members must only enter the gym if they have booked online.
- Please enter for your session on time and not before.
- Please check in your booking online.
- Workouts are for a maximum time of 55 minutes and members must then leave the gym allowing time for the next booking to arrive.
- Members must wipe down all machines, weights, mats after every use with the available cleaning spray and paper towel.
- Please only refill your own water bottle at the water machine. Cups will no longer be available.
- New hand sanitizer units are fitted in both the cardio and free weights side.
- Unfortunately the aircon system cannot be used. The back door and extractor fans will be open.
- Personal Trainers will continue to provide their services to members however when using the gym this will be for 1-1- sessions only and with 1 trainer in the gym at any time.
- The studio class timetable has been put together around the current guidelines.
- The studio has a capacity of 10 participants per class.
- Social distance spots have been marked on the studio floor.
- There are 1+ metre distancing spots for class users along the studio corridor for users to queue. Please do not stand in front of the red line as this is to allow the instructor to go to the front of the queue to manage their class entry into the studio.
- Arrive for your class on time, no latecomers will be permitted into a class due to social distancing issues.
- Wet wipe stations are available at each side of the studio to enable participants to clean their own equipment before and after a class. It is the participants responsibility to ensure this is done under the guidance of the instructor.
- No sweat towels, bags/coats etc are to be brought into the studio.
- Members are advised to bring their own mats to classes.
- There is no equipment sharing under any circumstances,
- Unfortunately the aircon system cannot be used; the patio doors will be open to increase fresh air ventilation and the music will be kept at a reasonably low level to respect neighbours and the outdoor tennis players.
- Class participants can exit the studio via the patio doors and turn left past the tennis courts towards the car park or can turn left out of the studio and exit through the door at the end of the corridor and turn right to the car park. No access will be allowed back into the Club via the squash corridor including for the toilets.
- Classes have been slightly reduced to 45 minutes maximum to allow time for the studio floor and equipment to be cleaned between classes and for members to stagger their entrance times.
- Please use the hand sanitiser outside the studio door before entering the studio.
- Members must only enter the studio if they have booked online.
- Please check in your booking online.
- Bring your own water bottles, preferably already filled.
Entering the Club & Courts
- This will now look very different.
- Hands must be sanitised before and after play.
- Players are advised to the use the toilets before playing (if required) otherwise they will have to exit the building to return to these facilities via reception adhering to the one-way.
- Courts can only be booked online.
- We are no longer able to allow any member to turn up and play on a court without prior booking.
- Please do not bring unnecessary equipment or clothing with you, just what you need to play.
- The upstairs balcony is closed for viewing of squash courts.
- This will also be part of the one-way system and needs to be left clear for gym access.
- 1 adult parent spectator will be allowed for junior individual lessons only and Courts 1 & 2 will be used for coaching.
How we play
- For full details on the new way to play squash, clidk here: https://www.englandsquash.com/backtosquash.or https://vimeo.com/438126720..
- Hands will need to be sanitised before and after play.
- Players are asked NOT to touch the walls, please ensure you have a towel on court. Wearing of sweatbands and head bands is recommended to help with this issue.
- Players to bring own water bottles, preferably already filled.
- 15 minutes will be left between sessions ventilation, for members to wipe down touch points and ensure there is no overlap between bookings, with periodic 45 minute breaks for all courts to fully ventilate.
- Cashless payment if possible, if not a sealed and labelled envelope will be required.
- Courts will be booked and confirmed by your coach.
- The door will be open and closed by your coach.
- The ball will only be touched by your coach and once they have finished their coaching day it will be sterilised and placed in a locked container for 72 hours before circulation.
- Cashless payment if possible, if not a sealed and labelled envelope will be required.
- Courts will be booked and confirmed with you by the coach.
- The door will be open and closed by the coach.
- The ball will only be touched by the coach and once they have finished their coaching day it will be sterilised and placed in a locked container for 72 hours before circulation.
Leaving after your game
Once you have finished please exit the Club via the EXIT ONLY DOOR at the end of the squash corridor.
- All activity should be consistent with the Government guidance regarding health, travel, social distancing and hygiene at all times.
- The indoor courts will be available for members to book from 27 July 2020 based on a members individual bookings for singles or doubles play. Group bookings eg. Club Play or any other organised activity is only permitted outdoors.
- LTA Guidelines for the venue, players and coaches can be found at https://www.lta.org.uk/about-us/tennis-news/news-and-opinion/general-news/2020/march/coronavirus-covid-19—latest-advice/. The guidelines for players and the venue will be posted on the tennis noticeboards.
- The indoor and outdoor courts will be available at the following times:
Monday-Friday 8.00am-9.00pm, Saturday & Sunday 8.00am-7.00pm. Times outside of these will be blocked out on the booking sheets
- The PAYG court charging scheme will stop from Monday, 27 July 2020 and members paying subscriptions will no longer be required to pay court fees.
- Courts can now only be booked online and confirmed online. Courts MUST be booked (no option to just turn up and play).
- A maximum of 5 courts will be used for coaching at any given time. Coaches will send court requirements to the Tennis Head Coach.
- The Club’s Safeguarding Policy will be as per normal guidelines. We have included a safeguarding section on the Player Guidelines https://ipswichsportsclub.co.uk/the-club/safeguarding/.
Guidelines for Tennis Coaches
- All activity should be consistent with the Government guidance regarding health, travel, social distancing and hygiene at all times – coaches must read and keep a copy of updated version of LTA Coach Guidance.
- Coaches must consider safety first, particularly minimising the risk of infection/transmission. A thorough risk assessment should be undertaken by each coach in addition to the Clubs’ own risk assessment for players and coaches.
- Guidelines will be updated as we progress through the different phases of Government measures – the LTA remains in discussions with Government and so coaches must check the official LTA position at www.lta.org.uk/coronavirus on a regular basis.
- Any measures coaches put in place to enable tennis activity to resume need to be capable of being flexible or changed quickly if tighter movement/social distancing is reintroduced in the future or when the restrictions are further relaxed.
- Coaches must follow this guidance and any material failure to do so could result in removal of privileges or even suspension or withdrawal of their licence to coach at the Club.
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- First Aid will now be available at reception and outdoors as before.
- Coaches bring their own hand sanitizers.
- Guidance on delivering First Aid during the coronavirus pandemic is available on the St John Ambulance website.
- Coaches to communicate with all clients on a regular basis regarding updates on guidelines. Coaches to continue to send new players the player guidelines before attending coaching.
- Outdoors – guardian (non-participant) attendance should be limited to one per child where possible, with social distancing strictly observed while watching the session.
- Indoors – due to the constraints of available space for social distancing there is no access to the indoor centre for spectators to watch coaching sessions, coaches are therefore advised to continue to use outdoor courts at this time.
Guidelines for Players
A full set of these guidelines can be found on www.lta.org.uk/coronavirus. The Club has worked to provide a full set of guidelines to enable the safest possible environment for players to come and play. Please read the guidelines and adhere to these at all times.
Before leaving home and after you return
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before leaving home to go to the court (or use an alcohol gel if washing hands is not possible). Toilet and hand washing facilities at the Club are available from 27 July 2020, however access to the indoor centre a max of 1 person queuing inside for the toilet. Access is only for the downstairs toilet. Please bring your own hand sanitizer to wash your hands before, during and after play, hand sanitizer stations are also available inside the club main building.
- All Courts MUST be booked online and in advance of playing using the Club’s online booking system – in the interest of safety of all players please do not turn up to play without first booking a court.
- The Club courts will be open at the following times: Monday-Friday8.00am-9.00pm, Saturday & Sunday 8.00am-7.00pm.
- Members booking indoor will need to bring coins for the light meters, please have coins organised before attending site as the bar will be a contactless payment system only and no change will be available.
- Members must ensure they leave the court 10 minutes before the end of their booking slot in order to ensure safe access for the next players.
- Members can book online up to 7 days in advance.
- Members must follow this guidance and any material failure to do so could result in removal of privileges or even suspension or withdrawal of membership.
- Bring hand sanitizer with you.
- Take all your own equipment (do not share equipment such as rackets, grips, hats and towels).
- Only take the minimum amount of equipment with you that you need to play.
- Clean and wipe down your equipment, including rackets and water bottles before and after use.
- Bring a full water bottle, and do not share food or drink with others.
- Ensure you take all your belongings with you at the end of the session and do not leave anything on court.
- Please put all rubbish (water bottles, food packaging, ball tins) in the bins provided.
Travelling to and from the Court
- Arrive as close as possible to when you need to be there.
- Avoid touching court gates, fences, benches, etc. if you can.
- Allow others to leave before you enter the court – if you need to wait then do so away from the courts and clear of the gates.
- Ensure you leave the court 10 minutes before the end of your allotted time so that it is empty for the next players.
- Arrive changed and ready to play.
- Do not congregate after playing. No extra-curricular or social activity outside of the government guidelines should take place.
Maintain Social Distancing
- Stay at least one meter plus from other players at all times (including during play, when taking breaks and before and after play).
- Do not make physical contact with other players (such as shaking hands or high five).
- Stay on your side of court and avoid changing ends, or agree to change ends at opposite sides of the net.
- Avoid chasing the ball down to another court if other players are using it.
- The Club’s Safeguarding Policy remains in place. All details of the Club’s Safeguarding policies and contact details for the Club’s Safeguarding Officers, Karen Watling and Ali Livingstone, are on the Club’s website https://ipswichsportsclub.co.uk/the-club/safeguarding/.
- Hockey PAYG pitch fees will stop from Monday, 27 July 2020.
- Hockey play is only available to members of the Club.
- Hockey members keen to restart their hockey should contact the hockey committee through email@example.com or respective captains for details of forthcoming hockey training sessions.
- Members should bring their own water bottle and hand sanitizer to training sessions.
- All captains/organisers will be responsible when running sessions to ensure members train safely and in line with England Hockey guidelines.
- Please take your litter home with you at all times.
- Coaching is available and for further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go for Sport are running hockey camps and full details are available at http://www.goforsport.co.uk/website/.
Further to our recent announcement we are continuing to work on meeting the guidance and to re-open the Club as soon as possible. If all goes well we will re-open the premises and facilities on Monday, 27 July 2020 at 9.00am. We hope to confirm this date on Wednesday, 22 July 2020. Upon the re-opening normal membership arrangements will be restored and ‘Pay & Play’ will end.
We must inform members however, that in order to satisfy the applicable COVID-19 safe guidelines members will see some changes to how we worked before including the introduction of a gym booking system (due to COVID-19 Track & Trace), reduced fitness class sizes and marked workout areas, restricted play for Squash and changes to how the bar and food can operate.
We are considering all guidelines regarding staff PPE equipment and consulting with them as to the best approach for members and staff.
Throughout the closure of the Club facilities, we have been very conscious of the need to keep Club costs under control whilst raising any funds we can to help the Club’s financial survival. We will have to continue in this way when re-opening to ensure we can afford to operate the Club – this includes slowing increasing utility costs, returning only the staff needed to run the new operations, limiting range of products offered over the bar, increased spending on hygiene products, supplies and cleaning staff, purchase of new equipment to meet the guidelines and expenditure to return the Club to an opening condition after months of lockdown. We do intend to carry out a full clean including a certified chemical mist spray to ensure the building is virus free along with new chemicals used by our cleaners and staff; members must also fully understand their responsibilities within the guidelines to keep equipment clean.
We will also have to make modifications to areas such as the Gym and Studio and it is expected that whilst toilet facilities will be available, showers, sauna and steam rooms will remain closed at the start of re-opening. There will also be a need for a one-way system to keep to social distancing guidelines.
We do ask members to follow all signage and guidance and please refrain from challenging staff on any part of the new guidelines. Members are requested to make any comments via the usual channel via email to email@example.com and suggestions/comments will be considered by the Club’s management.
From the day when the Club closed its facilities until it re-opens no membership income has been forthcoming but we are extremely grateful to those members who have made donations; the income generated by ‘Pay & Play’ has also made a valuable contribution to running costs. This has all helped to reduce the damaging impact on Club finances but we do need from a financial point of view to start collecting subscriptions again.
For monthly members their memberships will continue with effect from the re-opening day and subscriptions will start to be collected again in August 2020.
For annual members their memberships will also continue with effect from the re-opening day, they will retain their original enrolment date and when their annual renewal is due a discount to the value of the close down period will be afforded for the next annual payment. If it is their intention not to renew for a further 12 month period they will be given an extension beyond the renewal date equivalent to the close down period to honour the original 12 month commitment. Alternatively annual paying members may wish to donate the COVID-19 period of closure.
Finally we are delighted to say to members “Welcome back – you have been missed’ and we ask all members to play their part in the re-opening to ensure the Club can stay open and vibrant again. Once more we would like to thank all those members who have helped out during the close down period whether by undertaking voluntary activities, making donations or otherwise. This is much appreciated by all of us concerned with maintaining the Club in these most challenging of times.
For and on behalf of the Club Executive and Council
Club Update June 24 2020
Following the latest government announcement regarding the lifting of restrictions we will unfortunately not be able to open at this time. However it is expected that further lifting of restrictions for indoor gyms and studios will be announced later in July and we will be monitoring the announcements and subsequent guidance with interest; in the meantime we will continue with our pre-opening preparations.
Members and staff safety is paramount and any decision that we take will be based around a safe reopening of the Club along with ensuring we can adhere to the guidelines.
We are pleased to announce that both RD Physiotherapy and TJ Sports Gear have both reopened this month and Aura Hair Company will be reopening from 4 July 2020.
In the meantime members can take advantage of our Outdoor Tennis and Hockey facilities via the PAYG scheme currently in place and also book in for a Tennis lesson with one of our Club coaches.
Further updates will follow but do keep in touch with what’s happening via our Club Social Mediapages here: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our Website as well as our Club ENewsletters.
Dear Club Members
On 28 May 2020 the Club Chairman informed members that the Club’s AGM would be postponed for the time being but that the usual AGM material would be made available to members. I can confirm that the Annual Report and Financial Statements for Ipswich Sports Club and Ipswich Sports Club Services Ltd including also the draft agenda and reports by the Chairman and Treasurer together with the postponement notice are now posted in the document store on the members portal which is located by logging in via https://ipswich.clubnet.org.uk/bookings.
As the Club adjusts to restricted play and access with ‘pay and play’ it appears that some members are making such good use of the limited facilities that the regular booking charge they may pay over a month amounts to more than what would be their normal monthly subscription. With immediate effect members will have a maximum charge limit of £40 in any one month. Once a member reaches that limit they are not required to pay fees for the reminder of that month.
I am however sure you are all keeping a close eye on the government announcements and we are expecting to hear news regarding lifting of restrictions for sports, fitness, pubs, bars etc towards the end of this month for 4 July 2020onwards. Whilst we are hoping that the news will be that we can now reopen our doors we will need to understand the guidelines for reopening including the latest social distancing rules and be able to meet these. That will be our challenge so until we see and consider those guidelines we will not know quite whether and when we can open all or more of the facilities for members.
I stress currently the advice for indoor areas for sports clubs, bars, restaurants, gyms, studios is to remain closed at this time.
With reference to the fitness side, UK active and the government are already in consultation regarding the opening of gyms from 4 July 2020onwards – we expect to see guidelines of how this will work as part of the announcement.
Tennis and Hockey have already started up on the basis of outdoor restricted play and are already looking at a potential restart of local competition play. Indoor Tennis remains closed at this time however again new guidelines may be forthcoming from July 2020.
The latest advice from England Squash is that facilities remain closed however they await the latest update for the government, again we are hoping to see a return to Squash in the next government announcement.
Whilst it is very much a wait and see situation, we need to start to anticipate/prepare for a July reopening if this is the message we receive at the end of the month. To this end Studio Class timetables are under review, staffing considerations are also being considered and we would also recommend businesses/contractors start to prepare should we get the green light.
As part of this we are already doing the following:
- Purchased 3 x safety desk screens for the bar and reception arriving late June
- Installing 10 new hand sanitizer units at the Club around entrances and exits
- Reviewing building layout and all areas for the current 2m social distancing rules
- Preparing in the event we can open and restart the monthly membership subscriptions
- Online Covid-19 training for our Club staff
- PPE’s for employed staff to be made available, gloves masks etc (policy will be in line with UK Government’s business guidelines)
- Assessing Studio capacity on 2m guidelines
- Reviewing the Gym based on 2m guidelines
- New booking facilities including auto gapping between court bookings
- Email messages for those booking regarding COVID-19 announcements and guidelines
- Potential booking system for the Gym to monitor numbers attending similar to how the Studio works.
All of the above actions are in anticipation and dependant on lifting of restrictions and the latest guidelines.
Further updates will follow but do keep in touch with what’s happening via our Club Social Media pages here: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our Website as well as our Club ENewsletters.
Whilst we remain in lockdown for the time being don’t forget to try our complimentary studio classes thanks to club studio instructors Vienna, Ivan and Didi.
Ipswich Sports Club
Henley Road, Ipswich
Keep up to date
Our Latest News
- 9th November 2020 - 12:42 pmLockdown Classes with Didi
- 5th November 2020 - 1:37 amCovid-19 Lockdown
- 2nd November 2020 - 8:23 pmClub Announcement re Lockdown ⚠ 2 November 2020
- 20th October 2020 - 4:07 pmAward-winning Ipswich Sports Club launches COVID-safe indoor tennis season
- 23rd September 2020 - 9:59 pm*NEW* updated COVID-19 guidelines from Thursday, 24 September 2020